Friday, July 18, 2008

Buh bye Plaxo

I just deleted my Plaxo account. I've been on Linked In along time and am much happier with it than Plaxo. Plaxo.com immediately crashes Firefox whenever I log into it and runs painfully slow on IE7. I know these issues probably have more to do with my computer than Plaxo, but I'm not going to invest the time in trying to solve them. So, if you're looking to connect with me on a social networking site, check me out on Linked In.

View Mike Feltman's profile on LinkedIn

I just thought I'd post this here so anyone who has added me as a connection on Plaxo knows I'm no longer there.

Sometime soon I've gotta start twttering though. Toni's really enjoying cyberstalking all of her friends.

3 Comments:

At 8/01/2008 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should give UNYK a try. It is a great Plaxo alternative, simple, user-friendly!
Send comments / suggestions through our blog: blog.unyk.com

Thanks!

 
At 8/02/2008 11:32 PM, Blogger Bob said...

I use plaxo not for the "social" aspect of it, but to sync my address books an calendars. And, it nicely updates my address book if a plaxo member modifyies any of this info. I don't think LinkedIn has a similar feature.

Please, keep you member info on Plaxo up to date even if you don't use the "social network" features.

BOb

 
At 9/11/2008 1:16 PM, Blogger Mike Feltman said...

Ok, I rejoined. I was getting too many invitations. :)

It does appear to be working fine now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home